Registration for W.B.A.C. Grand Prix is OPEN NOW!
The history of Bangkok dates at least back to the early 15th century, when it was a village on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River, under the rule of Ayutthaya. Bangkok is one of the world’s top tourist destinations. Like most of Thailand, Bangkok has a tropical savanna climate. Bangkok is a city of contrasts with action at every turn. Food is another Bangkok highlight, from local dishes served at humble street and romantic rooftop restaurants.Luxury malls compete with a sea of boutiques and markets, where you can treat yourself without overspending. Extravagant luxury hotels,welcome you with the same famed Thai hospitality. And no visit to Bangkok would be complete without a glimpse of its famous nightlife. Be it nightclubs, cabarets or exotic red-light districts, Bangkok never ceases to amaze.
W.B.A.C. GRAND PRIX
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Our competition is open for all dance students from 8 – 19 years old and young dancers ages 20 and up.
- A participant’s age for competition season is determined strictly as of January 1, 2020
- Participants may enter the competition representing a school or as an independent participant.
- Participants may enter the competition as solo contestants, as part of an ensemble, or both.
- To be eligible to participate in the Finals, dancers must be selected from one of the semi-finals or by video. Video files will be accepted through October 15, 2020
- The participant selected at Semi-Finals has first priority over video audition applicants.
- WBAC reserves the right to use any photo or video recording of the participants’ performances during the competition for promotional purposes.
- Registration will be closed when each location’s quota is reached.
- WBAC has a right to closed or redirects any semi-finals in case of the bad weather, participants registrations or theaters condition. In this case, a participant can: get a full refund or choose another location or get “video audition” with no fee. WBAC is not responsible for any travels expenses.
………………………………..W.B.A.C. Grand Prix, World Ballet Art Competition in BANGKOK, International ballet competition for all forms of dance in all countries across the globe.
Workshop information coming soon…………………………………….