Registration for W.B.A.C. Grand Prix is OPEN NOW!
Metropolitan Manila encompasses six cities and 12 towns. Located on Manila Bay in the South China Sea, and bisected by the Pasig River, the capital of the Philippines is historic and modern, rich and poor. Intramuros has retained old dungeons and gunpowder rooms but added art galleries and theatres. The city is filled with museums, shops, parks and churches, plus enough nightlife to last until dawn.
W.B.A.C. GRAND PRIX
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Our competition is open for all dance students from 8 – 19 years old and young dancers ages 20 and up.
- A participant’s age for competition season is determined strictly as of January 1, 2020
- Participants may enter the competition representing a school or as an independent participant.
- Participants may enter the competition as solo contestants, as part of an ensemble, or both.
- To be eligible to participate in the Finals, dancers must be selected from one of the semi-finals or by video. Video files will be accepted through October 15, 2020
- The participant selected at Semi-Finals has first priority over video audition applicants.
- W.B.A.C. reserves the right to use any photo or video recording of the participants’ performances during the competition for promotional purposes.
- Registration will be closed when each location’s quota is reached.
- read more…
Competition and workshop information coming soon.