World Ballet Art Competition
Grand Prix 2017
The World Ballet Art Competition – Grand Prix, an annual international ballet competition and Gala Performances created for the purpose of identifying talented ballet students and supporting their professional growth.
WBAC – Grand Prix 2016 and Gala Performances, will take place across the United States and Canada in: Washington, Detroit, New York, Indianapolis, Calgary, Montreal, Toronto, Niagara Falls and more.
Sponsorship of WBAC – Grand Prix 2016 and Dance Planet Gala Performances offers a variety of opportunities for brand exposure to thousands of ballet students, teachers, patrons of dance and art in the United States, Canada and internationally.
Sponsorship packages are customized, out of a variety of opportunities, to meet your corporate needs at local, national and international levels.
- Corporate logo/name with link to website on WBAC-Grand Prix and affiliate websites, email blasts and social media
- Corporate logo/name placement on all printed materials
- Corporate ad in event programs
- Image of company logo/name projected at event venues
- Sponsorship recognition in press releases, event introductions and post event communications
- Naming and presenting scholarships and prizes
- Corporate booths and give-aways at event venues
- Complementary premier seating at events
- Invitations to WBAC-Grand Prix social events
This is fourth year of operation; World Ballet Art Competition – Grand Prix and Dance Planet Gala can offer exposure via:
- Dedicated Dance Planet Gala advertising campaign
- 50,000 flyers distributed in the GTA
- 10,000 Facebook friends and followers
- 100,000 viewers of Facebook posts
- 24,000 audience members
- 2,000 dedicated email blast addresses
- WBAC Grand Prix website
- Awards on stage
Further exposure at competition venues via local advertising outside the GTA (Washington, DC; Montreal, ON; New York, NY; Indianapolis, IN; Calgary, AB)
For further details please contact
Mr. Vadym Dulepa