Registration for W.B.A.C. Grand Prix Workshop is OPEN NOW!
A Unique symbiosis of Bolshoi Ballet and Vaganova Ballet techniques.
It is our unique blend of techniques that combines Bolshoi Ballet and Vaganova’s Method to prepare future ballet artists for a diversity of performances – be it bold, elegant, passionate, colorful, classical, professional or otherwise, with a many of the world’s famous leading teachers and choreographers. Transferring their knowledge to students and preparing future generations of competitive world-class ballet artists is our goal of the Workshops. Our ballet workshop is focused on identifying future talent in young dancers and transforming them into professional ballet performers through uniquely designed Elite Programs that prepare professional artists for the world stage.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Our workshop is open for all dance students from 11-19 years old and young dancers ages 20 and up
- A participant’s age for competition season is determined strictly as of January 1, 2020
- W.B.A.C. reserves the right to use any photo or video recording of the participants’ performances and masterclasses for promotional purposes.
- Registration will be closed when each location’s quota is reached.
- W.B.A.C. is not responsible for any travels expenses.
- There will be no refund of processed payments.
- Not included Visa cost, Air Travel, Travel Insurance.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPANTS
Group 1: 11-13 years old Group 2: 14-17 years old Group 3: 18-up years old
- Participants need to send a VIDEO FILE /REGISTRATION FORM / PAYMENT – to be accepted in our workshop.
- Video files must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com mp4 format or by a link from YouTube.
- Students should use quality recordings of the respective piece. The File must clearly be labeled with the student’s full name, location, and title of the piece
- Please submit a video of the student dancing a classical variation/ or an adagio exercise and a few
grand allegro combinations at the center.
- Please send us a scanned copy of your travel document (passport) and medical travel insurance.
- Dress code
- Gentleman’s: White and black tights, ballet & character shoes, white and black t-shirt.
- Ladies: Blue and black leotards, ballet and character dance skirt, white rehearsal tutu, pink tights, ballet & character & pointe shoes.
Certification & Training
W.B.A.C. offers Certification and Training Programs, including:
- Ballet Technique
- Contemporary Dance
- Historical/Character Dance
- Duet/Pas de Deux
- Drama & Expression
- Staging Art Makeup
Program Fees – (please see for individual location)
- ALL PAYMENTS in US dollars
- W.B.A.C. does not accept personal checks
- Participant must pay the appropriate fee with the application or it will not be processed.
- Accepted methods of payments PAY PAL, VISA, MASTER CARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS
- Payments and registration online:
- All fees must be paid during registration at the program (All registration forms with out payment is not valid)
Elite Programs is now offered by a team of star performers with international experiences and recognition, designed to provide students with the skills needed to succeed at the international level. Mission and our goal is to identify young aspiring talents and provide them with professional education needed to transform them into skilled ballet artists who are both prepared and qualified to perform on an international scale.